When we say "Personal Information" in this Notice, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you. Personal Information does not include information that is aggregated or information that cannot be reasonably linked to you.
I. How we collect, use, and share Personal Information
|Categories of Personal Information we collect may include:||Examples of how Personal Information is used include:||Parties with whom your information may be shared include:|
- Internet or other electronic network activity information;
- Location-related information, including precise device location if you choose to allow us to collect it; and
- Audio or visual Information, if you choose to provide it.
- To provide, personalize, improve, update, maintain and protect our Service;
- To provide analytics and other business services;
- To communicate with you;
- For safety and security; and
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
- Vendors, consultants, business partners and other service providers;
- Third parties at your request;
- Entities pursuant to legal process (e.g. in response to subpoenas, court orders, warrants);
- Entities pursuant to a potential business transfer or reorganization; and
- Facebook Companies.
II. Sources of Personal Information
We receive Personal Information from the information that you and others provide, your device(s), and from our partners. The categories of sources from which we've collected or received Personal Information include:
- You: We collect the information you provide when you use the Service, including when you sign up for an account, or provide content in response to our forums, blogs or bulletins. We also collect information about how you use our Service, such as the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities.
- Your device(s): We collect information from and about the devices you use when you visit our website or use our Service. For example, we may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit, your use of third party applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving the Service.
- Partners: When you interact with our Service through various social media, we may collect information about the people, pages, accounts, hashtags, and groups you are connected to, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our website or Service.
- Facebook Companies: We may receive information from other Facebook Companies (which include WhatsApp and Oculus) for business purposes that help us provide you with an innovative, relevant, consistent, and safe experience across all Facebook Company Products you use. We also process information about you across the Facebook Companies for these purposes, as permitted by applicable law, and in accordance with their terms and policies.
III. How can you exercise your rights provided under the CCPA?
Under the CCPA, you have the following rights:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Information we collect, use, disclose, or sell, and information about our data practices;
- Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information that we have collected from you;
- Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
To exercise your "right to know" or your "right to request deletion", click here.
Please note that to protect your information and the integrity of our Service, we may need to verify your identity before processing your request. In some cases we may need to collect additional information to verify your identity, such as a government issued ID.
Under the CCPA, you may exercise these rights yourself or you may designate an authorized agent to make these requests on your behalf. We may request that your authorized agent have written permission from you to make requests on your behalf and may need to verify your authorized agent's identity.
IV. Contact for more information.
If you have additional questions about this Notice or how to exercise your rights under the CCPA, please contact us.